Lost Focus with Call Program

Mulyadi Jet

Wondering if anyone had come up against this problem and if so
do you have any ideas for a work around.

xpa 2.5c RIA

Parent (MDI Child) with Subform (Call Subtask : Child)
In Child Task, Main Data is Order File.
And in Child Task, there is a button with raise event to Call Program (New Order Entry).
If this button click, it calls the New Order Entry Program, but the cursor was still remain in the previous form (Order Line Form).
How can I make the cursor move to the called program's form ?

Any ideas ?

Cheers,

Mulyadi

Wes Hein

Do you have automatic or manual tab order?  if manual, make sure the button you click on is the last park-able control

Wes

Mulyadi Jet

Hi Wes,

Yes, i have manual tab order, and the button is not the last park-able control.
I change the button so it become the last park-able control and that cause the cursor park on new window as like that I want. Bingo !
Thanks Wes for the solution.