MSSQL Execute Stored Procedure - Handle Return values/arguments

Roman Goldenberg

Hi Gábor ,
if you return string fields you need to change in field properties from string to zstring

Gábor Bor

Dear Viktor,

I'm gonna try it, thanks!

Best regards,
Gábor

lehoczki@...

Dear Gábor,

Why don't you use scalar-valued function? That works perfectly.

Regards,
Viktor

Gábor Bor

Dear Magicians,

I would like to aks you to give me some example how to handle well the return values/arguments when i execute Stored Procedure via MSSQL. I'm using them with Oracle several times and it works perfectly, but execure SP and handle return values/return arguments when these are come back from MSSQL database then i get problems, it may works different.

Im thinking about bindings, special characters.... :)

Cheers and thank you,
Gábor