Web base programming..

Ruben Dexter David

Hi,

Good day!

Can I ask is there any manual or video that can help and teach me on how to setup and develop a browser based programming in Magic XPA 3.3?

Thank you in advance,
Dexter David
Philippines

Rob Westland

Hi Ruben,

What do you mean by "browser based"?

Based on html-merge or RIA or the new 4.6 browser?

Rob

Op 1-6-2020 om 14:48 schreef Ruben Dexter David:

Hi,

Good day!

Can I ask is there any manual or video that can help and teach me on how to setup and develop a browser based programming in Magic XPA 3.3?

Thank you in advance,
Dexter David
Philippines

Ruben Dexter David

Hi,

Sorry for the not well-explained question, I just want to know if we can program from XPA 3.3 and the output to the browser?
Like some ASP.NET application.

Thank you,
Dexter

Not in 3.3, but take a look at magicweb.io if you are able to use 4.6

[...]

How do you like the output to the browser? In the form of a html-page of just a xml-file?

Rob

Op 2-6-2020 om 09:27 schreef Ruben Dexter David:

[...]

In a form of html page output 😊

Thank you,
Dexter