Magic xpa Broker in Docker Windows #xpa #docker

Leandro Machado

I need to run Magic xpa Broker on Docker Windows (Windows images) to enable cloud costs. it's possible? Or it's a dream? :)
There are some examples for Linux (https://hub.docker.com/r/magicsoftware/xpa33-broker) and another example for Andreas (https://hub.docker.com/r/asedlmeier/xpademo/dockerfile) but I need of an "official" solution (if there is, of course) for Magic  xpa 3.x ou 4.x with Magic Broker, queues / threads according to my license (Magic Enterprise Server licenses are not a problem for me).
Has anyone ever faced the urge to run large projects in Magic xpa in the cloud?

What do you think Andreas? (you had commented on another Linux topic).

Thanks.

Andreas Sedlmeier

On Mon, Aug 17, 2020 at 03:19 PM, Leandro Machado wrote:
What do you think Andreas? (you had commented on another Linux topic).
I think it's indeed a dream. MSE will never support you with this "officially". You can open a SPR at Magic HQ and then somebody there might help you with something "inofficial".

What they will recommend you is: Magic XPI with Gigaspaces.

You might have more fun with Magic and Nomad from Hashicorp over Docker, I do however not know your usecase:
https://www.nomadproject.io/