Offline Program #android #askmembers #xpa

motifaithed@...

Hi Everyone,

I'm doing magic xpa development for a year now and experienced building multiple RIA programs deployed on mobile app particularly android/ios. One of our major challenges is connection issue for areas with weak data connection, my question is, can somebody point me of the best practice on how to make an offline mobile program and automatically sync it to our data servers once connected to the internet? I need to learn the best practice on how to do it or atleast how to get started and do the digging. A source code of a very simple crud offline program is much appreciated.

Thank you very much and more power to the group

Marvin VIDAL

Hello,

I have built an android app with online/offline switching using these videos as examples.

These videos helped me a lot to start, I hope it will help you too.

Regards,

Marvin VIDAL

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 10:46 AM <motifaithed@...> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm doing magic xpa development for a year now and experienced building multiple RIA programs deployed on mobile app particularly android/ios. One of our major challenges is connection issue for areas with weak data connection, my question is, can somebody point me of the best practice on how to make an offline mobile program and automatically sync it to our data servers once connected to the internet? I need to learn the best practice on how to do it or atleast how to get started and do the digging. A source code of a very simple crud offline program is much appreciated.

Thank you very much and more power to the group

motifaithed@...

Wow, thank you for this, will definitely check this out :)

Azriel

:-)

‫בתאריך יום ו׳, 4 בדצמ׳ 2020 ב-20:05 מאת <‪motifaithed@...‬‏>:‬

Wow, thank you for this, will definitely check this out :)