#xpa #askmembers #howto #askmembers #howto #xpa

tomasbalbinder@...

Hello, I am beginning with magic xpa, everything is alright but I have a big problem with the size of the menu. Everything is pretty small and I don't know how to change it. Icons, menubar everything I need bigger.

Thank you for your advice.

Wes Hein

Unfotunately Microsoft controls the size of those items.  When we run our application via RemoteApp we just go to Ease Of Use and set the 'Make text bigger'.  Really annoying on my own system however.

Maybe someone else has a solution I don't know about.

Welcome to the magic group!

Wes

tomasbalbinder@...

Hello, I use Win10 my monitor resolution is FHD+ so how can I set up text in Magic xpa for bigger? I don't want to use typically setting text in win10 because I change everything. And my other question is if it exists some website for beginners where can I study. Thank you

tomasbalbinder@...

I would like to connect two tables.

Wes Hein

In the Data View tab,

Select the foreign key, say to your vendor.  Below that line Ctrl-H these are your options

Once you pick an option, select the key (in this case, they key of the vendors unique ID), then use the locate from and to to 'find' the related record.

Expression 32 in this case points to the APVendor variable
Look up Link Definition in help, it has some 'help' but also links to the Mastering XPA document which has more detail

Lots more to it but this should get you started

Check out the Mastering Magic xpa.pdf in the Support folder for some training guidance.

Wes