HTTPCALL XPA3.3 (windows10 and windows server 2008 R2); same application, 2 differend results

Adrian Wick

Hello all,

in ini file i have change HTTPSFRAMEWORK = D and i have 1 line of code in TP which is evaluate HTTPCALL function.
On windows 10 this works without a problem ... i get a response in the return value of evaluate. On win server 2008 R2, it
doesnt work! I get 0 errors! It simply doesn't send the msg to the telegram via HTTPCALL. If i enter the command i try to run
HTTPCALL in browser ... it also works ...

Any idead??

Todd Baremore

Different versions of .NET ?
Todd
On 4/19/2021 8:36 AM, Adrian Wick wrote:

Hello all,

in ini file i have change HTTPSFRAMEWORK = D and i have 1 line of code in TP which is evaluate HTTPCALL function.
On windows 10 this works without a problem ... i get a response in the return value of evaluate. On win server 2008 R2, it
doesnt work! I get 0 errors! It simply doesn't send the msg to the telegram via HTTPCALL. If i enter the command i try to run
HTTPCALL in browser ... it also works ...

Any idead??

Andreas Sedlmeier

Which browser do you use to see it working on Windows Server 2008 ? Maybe you have to activate TLS 1.2 on that system. You could check what the TLS version is for your connection with a network monitor.