Office365 email

Todd Baremore

XPA3.3a

I'm able to connect to an office365 relay using MailConnect(). MailSend() returns -67, which I'm unable to find any references to in either XAP or Office 365

Any suggestions?

Todd,

I Googled "RCPT command failed" and received a number of promising hits having to do with failed or improper authentication.

HTH.

Steven G. Blank
SGBlank Consulting

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 06:44 PM, Todd Baremore wrote:
I'm able to connect to an office365 relay using MailConnect(). MailSend() returns -67, which I'm unable to find any references to in either XAP or Office 365
For me this sounds as if you did not configure the relay for outgoing mail properly.

Todd Baremore

It turned out to be a corporate HQ firewall in your neck of the woods that was causing the problem.  We're up and running. Thanks.
Todd