Office365 email

Todd Baremore

XPA3.3a

I'm able to connect to an office365 relay using MailConnect(). MailSend() returns -67, which I'm unable to find any references to in either XAP or Office 365

Any suggestions?

Todd

Steven Blank

Todd,

I Googled "RCPT command failed" and received a number of promising hits having to do with failed or improper authentication.

HTH.

Steven G. Blank
SGBlank Consulting

On 4/26/2021 9:44 AM, Todd Baremore wrote:
XPA3.3a

I'm able to connect to an office365 relay using MailConnect(). MailSend() returns -67, which I'm unable to find any references to in either XAP or Office 365

Any suggestions?

Todd

Andreas Sedlmeier

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 06:44 PM, Todd Baremore wrote:
For me this sounds as if you did not configure the relay for outgoing mail properly.

Todd Baremore

It turned out to be a corporate HQ firewall in your neck of the woods that was causing the problem.  We're up and running. Thanks.
Todd
On 5/6/2021 11:23 AM, Andreas Sedlmeier wrote:

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 06:44 PM, Todd Baremore wrote:
For me this sounds as if you did not configure the relay for outgoing mail properly.