Unipaas 1.9C Crashing, VCRuntime140.dll

marwin mesa

Hi Guys,

Application: Unipaas 1.9C
Database: ZenV14
Operating Systyem:  Windows Server 2012 Standard 64-bit(6.2, Build 9200)

We are experiencing appcrash every now and then when using unipaas 1.9C on this server and the error file points to VCRuntime140.dll, however when the crash happens and we tried to replicate the steps = the error doesn't seem to show anymore.  but in a few days or so, we will encounter a VCRuntime140.dll error again in the same or different program.

we also have a Windows Server2012 with Unipaas 1.9C as well that doesn't have a VCRuntime140.dll error, and grab a VCRuntime140.dll from there but the server i was talking above is still having errors.

let me know what you guys think,  screenshot and error log is attached below

Wes Hein

Check the update log for each server to see if they are on the same windows version

Wes

marwin mesa

Hi Wes,

are you referring to windows update log?

Operating System version is the same between those 2 servers: Windows Server 2012 Standard 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200)
see screenshots

Marvin VIDAL

Hello,

Does the Windows Server updated recently since the error appear? If there's a suspicious update event, then you should consider uninstall it.

Regards,

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021, 3:59 PM marwin mesa via groups.io <marwinmesa=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Wes,

are you referring to windows update log?

Operating System version is the same between those 2 servers: Windows Server 2012 Standard 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200)
see screenshots

marwin mesa

I checked and saw that the server that doesn't have an issue has the Windows Auto Updates,  and the one that always crashes has manual updates and only updates upto february 2021.

i'll try to update the outdated windows on a weekend and see if it fixes the issue