Invoke OS using HTML5

JK Heydt

Xpa application running under TSPlus on a mobile device:

Is there a way to invoke a URL to the mobile client OS using HTML5. I would like to invoke https://www.google.com/maps/search/?api=1&query=[address] and pull up an address on the mobile client end instead of the server. According to TSPlus documentation, OpenOnURL.exe not supported on mobile devices.

I am using the Invoke OS command in my client-server application. When the application is run on a windows machine as HTML5, a new browser tab is opened on the client. But when the same application is run on a mobile device under HTML5, a server browser window opens within the application instead of a new browser tab on the mobile device.

Is there a way to invoke the URL on the mobile client by preceding it with a different protocol or application like "web https://www.google.com/maps/search/?api=1&query=[address] or web://www.google.com/maps/search/?api=1&query=[address]?

Thanks