Topics

Accordion menu once again #xpa #menu

tomdzio

Hello

Some time ago I raised the topic of creation of accordion style menu which is today's standard for web applications. On advice of the group I've created it directly in XPA using the trick with butons in the table. It works ok however in one of the replies it was mentioned the possibility of using Web Browser: here
Unfortunately described solution use ActiveX variable which seems to be not supported any more by XPA (see the youtube movie in the link). Does anybody have idea how to do the same without ActiveX variable?

Tomasz