Add A LOGO/PIcture In Hutfudge Excel DLL

sales@...

I am using the Hutfudge excel dll.

I am trying to use the insert picture, not sure what the parameters mean.

Regards
Michael Charles

Craig Martin

Ha. I honestly don't recall, it was one of those things written maybe 15 years ago over a weekend with infinite utility but for a very specific purpose.

I don't have the source or notes immediately to hand on it, can you remind me of the specific function call?

And it was Hotfudge, not Hutfudge, taken from a sweet moment in Richard Bach's The Bridge Across Forever novel ("Fudge, for Hot", something like that)
Hot not Hut. Like me, more Han Solo than Jabba. 🙂

I am trying to use the insert picture, not sure what the parameters mean.

Regards
Michael Charles

sales@...

Hi Craig

It was nice receiving you response.

I  think it UDF ('hfxls.insertpicture',Trim (BQ),BR,BS,BT,BU,BV,BW)

Regards
Michael Charles

I am trying to use the insert picture, not sure what the parameters mean.

Regards
Michael Charles

sales@...

Thanks