ClientFileCopy on Android - Limitation? #xpa #ria

Marc Gauthier

Hi,

I'm having issue to do a file copy from 2 directory on an Android device

Here the command that I try
ClientfileCopy('/storage/emulate/0/Download/fact00014525-17.pdf','/storage/emulate/0/aaa-livraison/signe/fact00014525-17.pdf')

I can do Clientfilelistget in the Download directory - Delete files in the Download directory - But I cannot do a simple copy...

I try changing the D of download to lowercase - but same issue...

I can copy manually the file to the destination folder with Teamviewer

Is there anyone that was able to copy a file Android to Android copy in RIA ?

Android 7
Magix XPA 3.3i
The program is Rich Client - Interactive - Offline

Thank You very much!

Marc

Tim Downie

are you sure you have access to here ?
/storage/emulate/0/aaa-livraison/signe/fact00014525-17.pdf  are you sure you have access to here ?

have you tried getting the temp folder using clientosget and copying to there.

I'm having issue to do a file copy from 2 directory on an Android device

Here the command that I try
ClientfileCopy('/storage/emulate/0/Download/fact00014525-17.pdf','/storage/emulate/0/aaa-livraison/signe/fact00014525-17.pdf')

I can do Clientfilelistget in the Download directory - Delete files in the Download directory - But I cannot do a simple copy...

I try changing the D of download to lowercase - but same issue...

I can copy manually the file to the destination folder with Teamviewer

Is there anyone that was able to copy a file Android to Android copy in RIA ?

Android 7
Magix XPA 3.3i
The program is Rich Client - Interactive - Offline

Thank You very much!

Marc

Marc Gauthier

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply - but it did not work with  ClientOSEnvGet ('temp')  as a destination to copy the file from the download directory

I will built a small sample to send to magic support and let know the group the result

Thank You

Marc

Todd Baremore

Marc,

What happens if you try this:
ClientfileCopy('/storage/emulate/0/Download/fact00014525-17.pdf','/storage/emulate/0/Download/fact00014525-172.pdf')
Todd
On 8/15/2022 4:13 PM, Marc Gauthier wrote:

Hi,

I'm having issue to do a file copy from 2 directory on an Android device

Here the command that I try
ClientfileCopy('/storage/emulate/0/Download/fact00014525-17.pdf','/storage/emulate/0/aaa-livraison/signe/fact00014525-17.pdf')

I can do Clientfilelistget in the Download directory - Delete files in the Download directory - But I cannot do a simple copy...

I try changing the D of download to lowercase - but same issue...

I can copy manually the file to the destination folder with Teamviewer

Is there anyone that was able to copy a file Android to Android copy in RIA ?

Android 7
Magix XPA 3.3i
The program is Rich Client - Interactive - Offline

Thank You very much!

Marc

Marc Gauthier

Hi Todd,

It's working in the same directory - I should taught about this...This is not what I need but it's a start...

Thank You

Marc