Topics

Difficulties to configure gigaspace #ria #xpa

Ryan Guedes

Sorry if the message got a little confusing but I don't speak English and I translated it with google translate
Hello guys, how are you? I use Broker as middleware and I want to switch to Giga Space, I followed the step by step of the Documentation 'deploying applications on GigaSpaces'/' and everything worked until the point of raising the enterprise server with the service grid and monitoring with the Manager Center, however when i try to run the application i get the error "the remote server returned an error: 500 internal server error", i made the solutions suggested in IMDG / RIA troubleshooting, i also tried the ones suggested in the Magic Brasil blog but without success . Does anyone know what can it be?