Discord Server for Magic XPA

Craig Martin

I did a thing and started a Magic XPA Discord server - I have no clue if this will thrive or die but I find myself hanging out on Discord a lot recently for all of my crazy tech and music obsessions.

Let's see.

https://discord.gg/Utbr7Ybn

Ira Gershenhorn

Tried it.  Had a login which I used.  Got stuck in a Verify Phone number loop. Killed it. Then got two messages from Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@...>.  I had not sent any messages.

On Wed, Mar 1, 2023 at 9:48 PM Craig Martin <craig@...> wrote:

I did a thing and started a Magic XPA Discord server - I have no clue if this will thrive or die but I find myself hanging out on Discord a lot recently for all of my crazy tech and music obsessions.

Let's see.

https://discord.gg/Utbr7Ybn

David

I would defintiely apreciate it. I also use discord for other things and we could help each other much faster. Thing is your invitation link has expired, it says.

Brenda Bullorini

Awesome! I use discord everyday.

Craig Martin

Link should be good for 7 days.

I can send personal invites if anyone has troubles.

I would defintiely apreciate it. I also use discord for other things and we could help each other much faster. Thing is your invitation link has expired, it says.

Craig Martin

There's no effort or skill on my part, setting a Discord group is no different than creating a Facebook group or groups.io mailing list, they handle all the infrastructure.

Did you have success with other Discord groups before? I can send you an invite but no pressure, it's just a supplemental idea for our community.