Topics

F6 (Wide) - uniPaaS 1.9

Lado Wali

Hi Group,

Can we achieve F6 (Wide) function by click of a push button?

Thanks
Lado

Steven Blank

Lado,

Place a button control on the form and set its Raise Event property (red arrow) to Internal:Wide, as follows:

Notice that the button control is not bound to a variable (Data property is empty, green arrow).

I did not verify this detail, but I do not believe you can bind this button to a variable and have it work properly.

Steve Blank

On 5/21/2020 1:26 PM, Lado Wali wrote:
Hi Group,

Can we achieve F6 (Wide) function by click of a push button?

Thanks
Lado

Lado Wali

Steven,

If I attach the data field, it does work but again the parking should be on the field first.
I want this to work without knowing where to park.

Thanks
Lado

image.png

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 5:19 PM Steven Blank <sgblank@...> wrote:

Lado,

Place a button control on the form and set its Raise Event property (red arrow) to Internal:Wide, as follows:

Notice that the button control is not bound to a variable (Data property is empty, green arrow).

I did not verify this detail, but I do not believe you can bind this button to a variable and have it work properly.

Steve Blank

On 5/21/2020 1:26 PM, Lado Wali wrote:
Hi Group,

Can we achieve F6 (Wide) function by click of a push button?

Thanks
Lado

Steven Blank

Lado,

So, if I understand correctly, when the user clicks your button, you want:

(1) the cursor to move TO a specific edit control on the form, regardless of where the cursor currently sets, and

(2) to change to Wide mode.

Is that correct?

What version?

Steve Blank

On 5/21/2020 3:03 PM, Lado Wali wrote:
[...]

Hi Steve,

Ok, I have achieved this through below steps:

1) Added a variables to the push button.
2) Fixed the Tab Control for both the Push Button and the Field for which I need the F6/Wide function in order one after another.
3) Added the below user action to the push button.

image.png

It worked beautifully.

Thanks
Lado

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 6:21 PM Steven Blank <sgblank@...> wrote:

[...]

Wes Hein

You might want to substitute a CtrlGoto command in the event then add an internal event Wide on the control prefix of the control name you to to, might be more XPA friendly

Wes