HTML Merge Example

JK Heydt

Hi Magicians

I am looking for an example of an HTML merge application. I created several of them years ago but I've lost all the files. I know I need a broker license, .html files, and magic batch programs to process posts, but that's all I remember. It would be great to see a working example of these things again. LIke riding a bike, right?

Thanks

Friedrich Geisler-Buckert

Hi,

no it is not like bike riding - it is like Alzheimer...

If you like, i can show you 2 HTML-Merge-Application, deployed with IIS

Regards
Friedrich

JK Heydt

LOL. Half-himers maybe?

That would be terrific. A couple examples is all I need.

Thank you Friedrich