Topics

I can't configure Gigaspace #ria #xpa

Ryan Guedes

Hello, I use Broker as middleware and I want to switch to Giga Space, I followed the step by step of the Documentation 'deploying applications with GigaSpaces' and everything worked up to the point of raising the enterprise server with the service grid and monitoring with the Manager Center , however when I try to run the application I get the error "the remote server returned an error: 500) internal server error", I did the solutions suggested in IMDG / RIA troubleshooting, I also tried the ones suggested in the Magic Brasil blog but unsuccessfully. Does anyone know what can it be?