Topics

Instruction Manual

abners@...

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can get instructional videos for the software and also tips in general?
Any videos?

Heidi Schuppenhauer has posted a number of very helpful videos on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/HeidiSchuppenhauer/videos

Moshe Yakobson also covers a number of topics
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=magic+Moshe+Yakobson
Todd
On 5/22/2020 2:07 AM, abners@... wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know where I can get instructional videos for the software and also tips in general?
Any videos?

Thanks

Roberto Ramirez

If you are looking for a Study Guide to get some one up to speed with Magic and the development of Client-Server applications (No web\RIA\Online client).

--
Roberto Ramirez
marionette_66@...