Magic 9 Availability

David Collins

Greetings!

I have a client (outside the U.S.) who has resolutely stuck with version 5.7 (he is also running Novell for his network).

Does anyone know where I can procure a legal copy of version 9.4 Developer and a 9.4 Runtime License for 5 or 10 users?

Thanks in advance!

Cordially,

David C.

Undix InformatieSystemen

Hello David,
When it's no problem to use licenses which are not used anymore by the current client I have the installation files for v94_sp8c, development license for 1 user and deployment licenses for 1, 5 or 10 users. The licenses are named to my company (undix).
Regards, Teun van Unen, UNDIX InformatieSystemen, Putten (NL)

David Collins

I appreciate that, Teun.

In case it is not visible, my email address is info at stargateevents dot com.

If you would be so kind as to send me a private message, I would like to arrange a purchase.

Thank you in advance!

Cordially,

David Collins