Topics

Magic in the time of Covid-19

Craig Martin

How are you doing?

Jimmy Umanzor

We are ok from Honduras, CA

El vie., 13 de mar. de 2020 a la(s) 12:07 a. m., Craig Martin
<craig@...> escribió:
How are you doing?

John Knickerbocker

Here in Israel, they have cancelled all schools for at least a month and stopped all gatherings, even going to religious services. They have also stopped inbound flights from foreigners from other nations and placed a mandated 14 day quarantine on inbound citizens from any country. They're taking it quite seriously. But we're fine also.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 10:03 AM Jimmy Umanzor via Groups.Io <jjerly=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
We are ok from Honduras, CA

El vie., 13 de mar. de 2020 a la(s) 12:07 a. m., Craig Martin
<craig@...> escribió:
How are you doing?

donald dods

Hi , I’m from South Africa , the virus is quite new (1 week since first confirmed case ) we have 17 cases so far no deaths atm

Business as usual for the time being

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 10:17, John Knickerbocker <john.knickerbocker@...> wrote:
Here in Israel, they have cancelled all schools for at least a month and stopped all gatherings, even going to religious services. They have also stopped inbound flights from foreigners from other nations and placed a mandated 14 day quarantine on inbound citizens from any country. They're taking it quite seriously. But we're fine also.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 10:03 AM Jimmy Umanzor via Groups.Io <jjerly=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
We are ok from Honduras, CA

El vie., 13 de mar. de 2020 a la(s) 12:07 a. m., Craig Martin
<craig@...> escribió:
How are you doing?

Tim Downie

Australia has cacelled formula 1 event on the day practice starts. After teams from all over world arrived.

Nz vs Aus cricket game being played in sydney. Crowd banned so you cant go.

Rugby league on with crowds, soccor(football) on - you can go also.

Go figure

Hi , I’m from South Africa , the virus is quite new (1 week since first confirmed case ) we have 17 cases so far no deaths atm

Business as usual for the time being

On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 at 10:17, John Knickerbocker <john.knickerbocker@...> wrote:
Here in Israel, they have cancelled all schools for at least a month and stopped all gatherings, even going to religious services. They have also stopped inbound flights from foreigners from other nations and placed a mandated 14 day quarantine on inbound citizens from any country. They're taking it quite seriously. But we're fine also.

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 10:03 AM Jimmy Umanzor via Groups.Io <jjerly=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
We are ok from Honduras, CA

El vie., 13 de mar. de 2020 a la(s) 12:07 a. m., Craig Martin
<craig@...> escribió:
How are you doing?

marco ferrari

HI ,

From Como - Italy

all closed except the factories
nobody in the street
1258 dead

Marco Ferrari

Il venerdì 13 marzo 2020, 10:19:34 CET, Tim Downie <tim_downie@...> ha scritto:

[...]

<craig@...> escribió:
How are you doing?

Alan Brookes

The UK seems to be coping pretty well, but the wife & I are self-isolating (had bad coughs for two weeks) :(

Regards,

Alan

On 13-03-2020 06:07, Craig Martin wrote:
How are you doing?

magic9@...

Canada is good, too cold for any virus to stick.
And Quebec will not allow this virus to spread because coronavirus is not a french word! Our language-police will stop it!
Start investing in diaper stock... 9 months from now we will have another baby boom.
"Always Look at the Bright Side of Life" (Monty Python)

At 08:04 AM 3/13/2020, you wrote:
The UK seems to be coping pretty well, but the wife & I are self-isolating (had bad coughs for two weeks) :(

Regards,

Alan

On 13-03-2020 06:07, Craig Martin wrote:
How are you doing?

Govert Schipper

Here in The Netherlands we have over 600 infections confirmed.
Yesterday the government issued cancellation of all events for more than 100 people.
This means no more concerts, movies etc. for the rest of March...
All socker games are cancelled (other sports as well).
People are asked to work from home as much as possible.
Those who feel feverish or have a cold are strongly adviced to stay home and avoid contact with others.
Schools are still open so far.