Magician available

Ron Roos

Hi group!

I am a magician with about 25 years of experience from version 3 to XPA version 3. Worked in all kinds of industries including medical, insurance, travel and retail. I am available for projects if you need a magic hand. I am fluent in Dutch and English.
Many thanks in advance,
Pablo

Ron Roos

Forwarded for a Dutch friend of mine