Topics

tcplus

oldone

anyone know or have worked with this product successfully?

Have a project that can fund its use.

Help if you know it or know someone who does.

thanks

don

Andreas Sedlmeier

Hi Don,

tcplus is a company as far as I understand and they have more than one product so whats the context ? Archiving ?

This specific product I dont know, at times I was quite an expert re Magic & SMB + Enterprise Archiving solution.
I know people who still are and know the market.

First I would however suggest to query the forumns of the vendors or specific forums.

Has basically nothing to do with Magic XPA/XPI I guess which product you choose and how you go to integrate it.