Web API

Jeroen Bos

Hello,

There is a .Net example from Magic on how to call a XPA application in combination with the MgRequester.dll and MGrqgnrc.dll, but that is a command line requester. To my opinion it should also be possible to do the same from an ASP.NET Core Web API application, but I don't know how to do that. Has anybody done this before and has an example that can be shared?

Best regards,

Jeroen Bos
Lekkerland Nederland BV

Jeroen Bos

In the mean time, I have been able to create a web API in ASP.NET Core that works with the GSTest application provided by MSE. However, when I try it with our own application I'll get some conversion errors between the API and the XPA application. So I suspect that I need something more on the parameters in the XPA program. Therefore, I would like to analyze the GSTest application provided by MSE, but I don't have the source. I asked MSE, but haven't had a response yet. Is there anyone who has the source of the GSTest application or knows what should be done in the application to solve the conversion errors?

Best regards,

Jeroen Bos