WebView2 #xpa #dotnet - SOLVED #xpa #dotnet

Avgerinos

Thanks Roberto :-)
Finally I got it working.
While trying with your suggestion, I found out that the %Path% environment variable had exceeded its 2048 characters limit (still keeping my dev-laptop at windows7).
Probably it was unable to find the WebView2Loader.dll

Regards
Avgerinos

On 5/9/2022 3:46 μ.μ., Roberto Gauer wrote:

Hi Avgerinos!

Look for WebView2Loader.dll (x86) and place it on the same folder from others MS libs.

This file comes from nuget package, on runtimes folder.

On Mon, Sep 5, 2022 at 1:41 AM Avgerinos <mento@...> wrote:
Hi Adrian & Craig

Still struggling to make it work...
The WebView2 .net control seems to load, but displays only a blank page (without errors).

Which version of .NET framework did you have installed?

Regards
Avgerinos

On 16/4/2022 6:32 μ.μ., Adrian Wick wrote:
Oh boy ... I FINALLY DID IT!

This is all you need guys:

Now I can go have a beer.

Happy holidays everyone!