Topics

Windows RDC Server 2012 for Magic/uniPaaS

Lado Wali

Hi Group,

I am just wondering if some one using windows server 2012 for RDC purposes for magic/uniPaaS.
Once we have lot of people connected 30 to 50 and many showings disconnects, the uniPaaS application stops loading. It simply open up the run time engine but no application. In order to fix this we have to always restart RDC server and it starts loading the magic application.
Can some one suggest if they have any clue or how to fix the problem without restarting server every time.

Thanks
Lado

John Knickerbocker

Why don't you set the user for a logoff after a reasonable amount of time of inactivity?

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 5:38 PM Lado Wali <ladowali@...> wrote:
Hi Group,

I am just wondering if some one using windows server 2012 for RDC purposes for magic/uniPaaS.
Once we have lot of people connected 30 to 50 and many showings disconnects, the uniPaaS application stops loading. It simply open up the run time engine but no application. In order to fix this we have to always restart RDC server and it starts loading the magic application.
Can some one suggest if they have any clue or how to fix the problem without restarting server every time.

Thanks
Lado

Lado Wali

John,
Ok, I'll ask my network admin to try this. Hopefully he can find it where to do this setting.

Thanks
Lado

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 11:40 AM John Knickerbocker <john.knickerbocker@...> wrote:
Why don't you set the user for a logoff after a reasonable amount of time of inactivity?

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 5:38 PM Lado Wali <ladowali@...> wrote:
Hi Group,

I am just wondering if some one using windows server 2012 for RDC purposes for magic/uniPaaS.
Once we have lot of people connected 30 to 50 and many showings disconnects, the uniPaaS application stops loading. It simply open up the run time engine but no application. In order to fix this we have to always restart RDC server and it starts loading the magic application.
Can some one suggest if they have any clue or how to fix the problem without restarting server every time.

Thanks
Lado

John Knickerbocker

Under users. It's dead simple.If he doesn't know how to do this, it's time for a new network admin.