Topics

XPA 3.3g HTTPCall Post

Todd Baremore
 

I have an HTTPCall(Post .......)  that works perfectly in XPA 3.2e.
After exporting my project and importing into XPA 3.3g I always get the result:  "Missing Parameter: message"
I have confirmed the message parameter string does exist and is not null. I even tried using 'Testing' as the parameter and get the same result.
Anybody else experiencing this?

Todd

DarKWateR
 
Edited

Hi, this happened to me a couple of times.

It may be coincidence , but what I did was change all the parameters and pass them by reference, not by expression, and the message disappeared.

It is surely a coincidence and not the solution, but to try....

Todd Baremore
 

DarK,

This is what I'm using:


In 3.2e I get a correct response.  In 3.3g I get a missing message error.
Todd
On 2/12/2020 3:06 AM, DarKWateR wrote:

Hi, this happened to me a couple of times.

It may be chance, but what I did was change all the parameters and pass them by reference, not by expression, and the message disappeared.

It's probably just a fluke and it's not the solution, but to try....

DarKWateR
 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry!
My fault.
I was thinking in call remote.
I don't know then, sorry!