xpa 4.7 and win 2019 server

Tom Worthen

I believe I have seen some comments on the group about individuals using win 2019 server but I could be mistaken.

We are about to move from our win 2012 servers to win 2019 servers. Has anyone encountered any issues with win 2019 servers?

Are there any things we should be wary of? Any things to make sure we have setup prior to installing xpa?

For reference, we are using RIA in-house, html merge and batch. We are using MS-SQL and Actian for databases.

Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

Charles Coe

Tom,
We've done several Windows Server 2019 with MS SQL with no issues (but remember clients must load the right ODBC driver to access the server).  No experience with Actian on the same server platform.
Good luck,
Charles

--
Charles Coe, CPA, MCSE

New Orleans, Louisiana

Keith Canniff

I’ve run Magic XPA 2.3 and 3.1 on 2019 Server using Actian Zen 14 and 15 without any issues. I’m assuming that 4.7 would also work since it’s newer.

Keith