From: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io> on behalf of Lei Salcedo <Leilani@...>
Sent: Thursday, 7 May 2020 3:17 AM
To: main@magicu-l.groups.io <main@magicu-l.groups.io>
Subject: [magicu-l] XPA Mobile dev image button text and display

[Edited Message Follows]

Hello Guys,

Anyone have a fix on this thing. Mobile form preview display is ok but not when displayed on the actual handheld device. already tried changing the settings on the button/edit control.

Please help.

Thank you,
Lei

iluvmagic@...

That gives me nightmares too. The way I live with it is to avoid the mobile preview and execute the program to check how they are in runtime.

But looking at it, your mobile seems to have a bigger resolution than your Magic form. YOu can still adjust the buttons and fonts by making your form longer.

Lei Salcedo

Yes I did adjust the controls sizes according to the form. Thanks for the advise.
However, I need a permanent solution. For the meantime what we're doing is create an image that includes the text. It's a lot of work and unconventional.
So if anyone could give us an idea on how to resolve this or whatsoever, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Lei